Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Woke up to a fine morning.
Decided that I will do my homework!
Yes I am gonna mug!
Attempt to mug: failed
ended up gaming 70% of the time.
I have a terrible headache now.
The source is not my homework
Its cos of these 2 mentos-es
today i saw 2 flavours of mentos which i hvent seen b4 in some provision shop
so i decided to try it out
and i finished both of it
now i have a headache
i probably wun be touching mentos for at least 3 months
argh. suddenly i m starting to dread it.
Michael suddenly called me to go over to his house.
So I went... whew a break from mugging
we danced for a while.(The dancing game on playstation, not with each other)
i realised how bad i was at is
Michael's gd at it
his score was constantly A and higher
mine was E and lower
E's the lowest score
hahahaha
Its a gd form of exercise
We were all sweating after that
I think i improved a bit.
Cos I managed to score D thrice.
Den he introduced me to his songs
OMG there's a tonne of it
rmb to send me some nice songs thx =)
I suddenly remembered I didn't go anywhere =) (Only Michael will understand what this line means)
My mind's unweaving/ 7:45 PM