Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Today was half-day at school.
Lol i slept at 2am last night
this morn... went for maths lecture
the instant i sat on my seat i collapsed in exhaustion.
it was a nice sleep
woke up 1 min before the bell went off
perfect timing too.
econs lesson turned out to be a re-enactment of physics yesterday.
Except that for econs there were even lesser people.
9 pple turned up for econs today.
at least ytd we had 11 pple for physics.
the teacher was distinctly unhappy.
demanded for them to come to the lesson.
threatened to report to mrs low.
yea. wadever.
neway i was one of the 9 who turned up.
is anyone surprised here?
everyone came in the end.
Oh well...
Went for NYAA talk at 11am
ZzZ wad a boring talk
and it lasted 45 min...
now i got this booklet to fill up
psst zkai. iceskating this hols?
wad abt the rest of ya pple?
ne1 wanna go iceskating during hols?
invite me pls
i need to fill up that tiny book.
PS lasted 4 hours for me.
i heard everyone was dismissed at 2pm long ago.
I left the school at 3:45pm
was helping them to pack the goodie bags for this Saturday.
And practising event coverage on guitar concert rehearsal.
I think guitar concert is not bad.
Value for money.
But I dun understand the story abt the cow.
Can someone be kind enough to explain?
Oh ya pple.
Pls come and support the PS seminar this Saturday
its from 8:30am - 1 pm at the AJC auditorium
and u get a free goodie bag if u come!
i wun tell u wads in dat goodie bag
except that it took ages to prepare em.
Sigh. This Saturday I will be busy.
1. Kah Hwee couldnt turn up so i had to stand in for him as usherer.
2. I am doing event coverage for the PS seminar.
3. I will probably be taking shots alone.
I hope the photos turn out well. Cos I will probably be doing the shots on manual settings and manual produces both the best and worst photos lolz
Imagine screwing up photos taken at a photo seminar.
Ha.
Still not feeling good. The sadness lingers.
My mind's unweaving/ 5:41 PM