Friday, May 05, 2006
OMG today's such a terrible morning
i cant believe all the terrible things that happened to me this morn
Firstly, I woke up at 7:15am
i think my internal alarm clock is all screwed up cos of my late sleeping times lately
so when i woke up to a nice and bright sunshine i totally jumped
i rushed out of the house and tried to find a cab
if i found one i still had a chance of reaching the sch on time
by 7:23 i realised that all the cabs were "on call" in the morning...
seems like all the late pple were also looking for a cab like me
so i gave up and rushed for the mrt
7:25 - I reached the mrt station. I just missed the train. Next train was in 5 minutes. dam!
7:35 - I reached Yio Chu Kang Mrt station. dashed towards sch
7:40 - I made it to school. I was 10 minutes late. They took down my name and let me go.
Ahhhh!!!! My clean record of 16 years of schooling!!! i have never been late !!! its all broken now... my record... broken!!! ahhhhhh!!!!!!!
Second disaster of the day : Physics Test
I knew the test wouldnt be easy. As a matter of fact I had no idea how to do that paper
I wrote and wrote and calculated a lot of stuff
but after the whole test i had no idea wad i was writing
so... i aint expecting to pass
mayb just a border fail will do
argh i m so gonna fail physics this year
ok 2 disasters isnt a lot... but its a lot to impact me
gd thing gary asked me out for pool later on
haha some entertainment to relax after the stressing day
rushed home den rushed back to meet em at Grassroots
i dun plan to talk abt my pool skills nemore =P
the table suddenly seems very very very big to me
i think small tables are better =)
me and gary walked over to amk after dat to eat at S11
we met up with joan, mabel and wk there
they just came back from the basketball match
of cos joan is playing, mabel is supporting and wk is "doing duty"
actually it means he's carrying drinks for the players =p
opps i think he wun read that
neway we went home after dinner
no more activities after dinner i guess
met spencer at the traffic light
he said he went to support the netball team
and he just finished dinner too
i heard the netball team drew with some sch
and they are going up against TJ and HCI next
lol they need a tonne of luck den
chatted with spencer until i realised i had left the rest behind
opps srry for dat cos ltr he might feel left out
all of em abandoned me at the mrt station though =(
only me going towards marina bay
the rest all taking the train in the direction of jurong east
haix~~ nvm 1 stop only
herd outing is cancelled tml
cos 2 of em needs to go for choir practice
so sad... been waiting for this for some time
neway i hope to have another outing soon this mth
nvm den
to the herd:
things will work out fine eventually
船到桥头自然直
dun get upset at the choir pple and dun start a dispute becos of this
i m sure there's always more time
so long den
there might be a 1306 outing tml
i hvent confirmed it
i hope there's one!
1306 still rox my day! =D
"Exams are like a pool game. When I tyco a question, I tend to achieve results which I least expected. Similarly, when I tyco a shot, it always tend to go into the hole I least expected."
My mind's unweaving/ 11:20 PM