Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Today was Day 1 of AB Camp and Delta Experience
I was on PS duty for covering the afternoon activities.
Oh my they spent 2 hours inside classrooms
and another 2 hours out on the field/aj square
Went around featuring many pple at the camp in my shots.
Lets see who I took...
There were Shirley, Nashita, Lydia, Jewel, Gary in my shots.
I didn't take any of Zheng Kai nor Wee Keong cos they posed whenever i directed the camera at them. Those shots will never get into the school magazine. Forget it.
I couldn't include Wei Yi in my shots cos she was standing slightly too far away from her other group members.
I couldn't take one of Sun Lu either cos I didn't get a chance to do so.
Is that everyone in the camp?
The shots of Shirley and Nashita are bound to get filtered. Sadly.
Lydia's and Jewel's shots will probably get through.
I ain't sure abt Gary's shot...anyway I only took his back =/
I hope my shots get through.
I learnt many new stuff today about event coverage today.
Thanks to Hui Ping and Hin Ho for their guidance.
My mind's unweaving/ 6:50 PM