Thursday, May 25, 2006
Yawnz~ its 1 am.
I am typing out this entry cos I got nothing better to do haha.
Been rushing GP articles for 2 nights.
Did 5 last night till 2:30am
now its 1 am and i have done 6 articles tonight.
I still got 4 more GP articles to go.
I guess I will stop soon.
I need more energy for tmr.
Its PE, followed by
two hours of GP and about
three hours of Chinese.
As the saying goes: "Lessons can put you to sleep, especially when you have no energy left in you."
Ok thats actually my own saying. Anyway its really getting late.
Good night pple.
I will be telling you about the scolding we got for not doing our GP articles later.
Haha its so expected.
"You all should be responsible for your own learning. Why didn't you request for an extension in the dateline when you could not finish your work on time? I want the whole class to submit an apology letter by the end of this period." - You-Know-Who
My mind's unweaving/ 12:53 AM