Friday, February 03, 2006
The X-country finally arrived ,held at MacRitchie Reservoir
It started late at 3:30pm and I finally found myself at the starting line at 3:40pm
I still decided MacRitchie was a lousy place to do the run due to the uneven grounds in the run...the upslopes simply took all the energy out of me too quickly...
Sadly, i got abandoned by Pui Kit when there was only about 1.5km left in the run =(
Anyway... i managed to finish the run in 78th position...doesnt sound really gd but..
if u look at it from another point of view...my results are:
78th overall (guys)
3rd overall in class =D
Neway we went to Thomson Plaza to eat after dat... no games though... not much happenings today =|
Mahjong at Kim's house was a bad idea... seriously... as i write this i m thinking of my $4.40 loss cos i didnt play much... ahd to leave early =(
I wanna play more to recoup my loss... oh no ... i m addicted to gambling >.<
My mind's unweaving/ 11:14 PM