Friday, February 10, 2006
The 'O' levels results release was today... I culd barely sleep last night...
Woke up early this morn... feeling so nervous... culd barely do nething as i think of my results...
2:00pm arrived so soon... I left for sch in heavy footsteps... wasn't very confident in my results...
Turned up at sch at 2:15pm... realised I was late...it started at 2pm =|
After the principal finished his long talk... the form teachers started returning the results... I was so worried...
Finally, I received my results... I looked at it, looked closer and realised it was all true...
I scored NINE points for O levels !!!!!!! =D
English: A1
Chinese: A1
Combined Humanities:A1
E-Maths: A2
A-Maths: A2
Physics: A2
Chemistry:B3
History:B3
So happy now...very happy indeed =D
Neway i m definitely staying in AJ... hope 13/06 will all stay in AJ =D
My mind's unweaving/ 11:03 PM